How to Begin...

April 05, 2017 Unknown 0 Comments

Well, it's been decided. I've been struggling with the desire to write lately, and I figured it was time to do something about it.

Hence this weird new blog.

The goal of all of this, is to force myself to write. Not just fiction and prose, but anything really. From real life events, to short stories, to whatever is happening the news. I just need to make myself put words down. Which is far harder than I thought it would be.

So, a few rules I'm going to stick to on this weird new adventure:

  • There will be a 500 character minimum on every single post.
  • I must post every day, with very few exceptions for holidays, extenuating circumstances, etc.
  • If I miss a day, I have to double my character count from the previous day. 


So if I miss 2 days due to laziness, that's 500 characters from the first day, and another 500 characters from the next, meaning a total of 1000 characters on the next post. Miss another day, it's 2000, and so on and so forth.

Might not be a great plan of action, but the thought of having to write 2000 characters is sure as hell going to motivate me to write SOMETHING.

So now that all that explanation is out of the way, I hope you enjoy the insanity I feel like this blog will become!


Words   232
Characters 1221


You Might Also Like

0 comments: